Thursday, February 23, 2012

Look! Sam is famous!





I expect the news crew any minute.





Two of my ideas appeared in Disney's Family Fun Magazine this month. And how cool is it that they used a picture of cute  Sam modeling his own Pet Rock Monster Necklace?


I told him he could take one of my copies of the magazine to show his class, but he said, "I'd be kind of embarrassed."


Wha? You don't want to show your class how awesomely awesome you are? Ok. Whatev.

ETA: He decided he wanted to show everyone. :)

They also used my idea for these fun and easy toilet paper tube robots...



Cute, right? 

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! For both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! How exciting! If I had my picture in a magazine, I'd totally show it to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this in family fun magazine at the doctor's office and thought my 7 year old son would love to make these. I went online to try to find it and found your page here. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete