Thursday, December 15, 2011

For My Molly Monkey

I am running out of time to get all the projects done and the ribbons tied and the last few things bought! But at least I got this adorable bit of cute all done....






I can't wait to give her to my little Molly Monkey. Don't you just love those shoes?! 

I love this pattern. This was seriously one of the easiest stuffies I've made. To make your own, check out the tutorial and pattern at MmmCrafts. And that is one smart chickadee over there. After making this monkey, I want to buy some of her patterns and whip out some more (check out her cute Little Red Ridinghood....so stinkin' cute.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Please! Molly Monkey is the cutest monkey around for sure!I would love if you stopped over to link up at Get Schooled Saturday a Too Much Time on my Hands!

    http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/2011/12/get-schooled-saturday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, soooooo cute! Think I may have to make one lol.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. this is soo totally the cutest!!! whoever the little recipient is, they are going to be one happy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete